Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, September 10

Beautiful day to say good bye!

Photobucket
A DAY OF MOURNING , YET A DAY OF JOY!


Today we wait for last time we will see Great Uncle Don's physical body.  He passed away this week and his funeral is tomorrow.
He is one of the most gentle, sweet, caring  family men I have ever known.  He has led a life that was one with trials, sadness, and much love.
He is the last of the NORTON people who I have grown up knowing.  He is my dad's uncle.  
If I may give him a tribute it would be that he is one man who was a friend, a brother, a son, and a very loved man.  He is in my opinion one in a million.  I hope that he is rejoicing in the reunion he is having with his parents, wife, brothers and many many others he has touched.  I love you Uncle Don:))

No comments: