Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 6

Day of simple fun....

PhotobucketToday is a day of such simple fun.  I have one of my grandsons, Bently, here with me and i am so in love with him.  his sweet little face and his cute little voice is music to my life.  He is 4 1/2 months old now and could not be any cuter.


I am getting ready to have some of the Young Women in our ward come over this evening to make some earrings and i am so excited to have them.  Their giggles and love for life is the best medicine I could ask for.  The skies are pretty clear and the air si just right.  Hope tonight is as fun for them as it will be for me!  

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

That sounds like fun!! Grand babies are the best! I hope you have fun with the girls. Are you in Young Women now?