Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 15

THE BEAUTY OF LIGHT REFLECTIONS

Sunday morning as I came around the corner of my staircase I noticed that our home seemed to be glowing. What is this, I thought. Knowing that a treat was waiting for me to discover, I quickly finished the trek down the stairs, went straight to the front door and threw it opened.  WOW! The light was even more brilliant outside than inside. 

The sky was mostly filled with clouds of many shades of gray, white and very slight yellow. Then looking over to the south there I found an opening in them. Behind this was the sun trying to fill in the space of that opening with it most intense brightness. The earth seemed to be glowing GOLD. I stood in awe and soaked in it, as it quickly changed from this to an almost solemn soft hue of light gray.

Once again I was the recipient of one of God's masterpieces.  May I suggest that we all look for the most simple things to see, hear, touch, or witness that will remind us everyday that we are children of the Master of ALL!  ~~~

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

Where is the picture? It sounds amazing!