Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 23

Gearing up for Spring

Oh how wonderful this morning is.  Sunshine is peeking in the windows of my home bringing such a fantastic light show.  I opened the blinds just enough as to have my room become a place where I could watch and listen as the day begins. Still chilly outside, and warm and cozy inside,  Spring is just starting to slide in.  I can feel it knocking at the earth and gearing up for the work ahead.

I long to get my hands in the dirt and smell that sweet smell.  Working with the soil to bring beauty to my yard is a true treasure to me.  I give my daddy the honor of that joy.  He taught us in our lives that this work is good with the earth and most importantly good for the soul.  I miss you daddy.  This seemed to be "our" shared season.

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

I love digging in the dirt :)