Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, February 11

This is a day I have long awaited.  I am beginning a journey.  I am going to share my thoughts, feelings, adventures, and my life's journey with any or all who would like to read this.

This day has begun as most days do.  Landen one of my grandbabies came in early this morning and my day began.  I so love seeing him every morning, his mama works very hard and long so I have the privledge of caring for him for a few hours and then deliver him to the babysitter. My life is so full!

1 comment:

Darrell Waddoups said...

Hi Vicki just thought i would visit your blog. i loved the fact i could listen to Jesus take the wheel while reading. I think Carrie Underwood should forget about getting married and get to know me first. Thanks for the good read. I wish i had a blog to share. Maybe some day. Love ya Darrell